Pennsylvania Association of Practical Nursing Administrators (PAPNA).
We are a non-profit organization.
Objectives of the organization include:
- To promote the professional growth of the membership.
- To encourage the individual members to participate in the growth and development of the organization.
- To enhance the competence of the members through educational programs.
- To promote the members´ awareness of the professional, legal, ethical, and political issues affecting practical nursing.
- To respond to any issues affecting the education of practical nurses.
- To maintain a collaborative, integrated relationship that serves as a resource body to professional groups, government agencies, and organizations on any topic affecting the practice and education of practical nurses.
- To advance the Practical Nursing Profession in the state of Pennsylvania.
Men in Nursing:
Click on the above image to view a short movie.